Bengali Font Installation Instructions
How to install the font on your computer
First unpack the downloaded font file, which contains the true type font.
Windows 8, 7 and Vista
- Right-click the font file and choose "Install".
Previous Windows Versions
- Copy the included file into the default Windows font folder
(usually C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click the font file and hit "Install font" button at the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the font file to /Library/Fonts (for all users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the downloaded font file. Drag the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add them to the Fonts folder.
- Copy the font file to /USR/SHARE/FONTS